Today I came across this very short and to the point article on 5 ways Reiki is part of a healthy living from Iarp.org and I have to say I couldn't have said it any better!
Reiki and healthy living are intertwined through these five Reiki attributes:
- Relieves stress. A healthy life has minimal stress. This negative element causes dozens of medical problems such as hypertension, cardiac issues, and kidney disease.
- Improves sleep. A calm frame of mind is important for a good night’s sleep. The result is improved mental alertness and fewer aches and pains.
- Creates a positive mental outlook. The soothing environment and gentle, non-invasive touch associated with Reiki sets the stage for a relaxing experience open to positive life possibilities. The darker side of problems like the loss of a job fade. Acknowledging alternatives becomes easier.
- Stimulates the immune system. The immune system is constantly under attack by allergies, cancers, infectious diseases, and other disorders. Reiki provides fresh supplies of vital life energy to boost immunity naturally and help maintain health.
- Fosters living in the present. Reiki allows recipients to push aside looming things over which they have no control and focus on the present. This leads to creative problem solving.